You can switch to the Free 10-user plan from eStore. Before switching to a free plan please make sure that the number of users does not exceed 10. If you have more than 10 users, you can ban extra users.
Follow these steps to switch to the Free 10-user plan:
1. Access the JetBrains eStore in one of the following ways:
- Click on the link from the email reminder; OR
- Click the Change Your Plan button from our Buy page. Provide your domain and hit the Get verification email. Click the link included in the verification email to change your plan; OR
- Click the Upgrade your plan button from your instance: Settings > Global.
2. Choose the Free 10-user plan and click Subscribe.
3. Carefully read the following security notice:
Also, please notice the following Free plan limitations:
- 10 user accounts
- No private projects
- No custom logo
4. Click Confirm if you agree with having No Private Projects in the Free plan.
5. Double-check your site details and choose whether to associate the instance with you or with your company.
6. Provide your Name and Company Name, and then click Place Order.
8. Your plan will be upgraded automatically.
9. Check that you've received YouTrack InCloud Subscription Confirmation email with the order number.