Important: Delete issues action cannot be reverted.
There are two ways to delete an issue in YouTrack:
- click "Delete issue" button in the full-screen issue view
- use "delete" command in Command Dialog that is invoked by Ctrl-Alt-J
However, if you delete issues with attachments, please check a known bug. Fix will be delivered within one of next YouTrack releases.
Please use following steps to delete issues permanently:
- create a new project, i.e. "Removing issues"
- on the Issues list, select all issues that you would like to remove
- invoke Ctrl-Alt-J for command dialog or start typing the command: move (select "Removing issues" project from auto-completion) and click Apply.
- navigate to Administration > Projects > Removing issues > Remove project.
Target issues will be deleted permanently with the entire project.
Issues can be restored only within entire YouTrack instance as per procedure .