You can upgrade to a bigger plan at any time. You can also change your subscription type to switch from Monthly to Yearly, if you currently have monthly subscription.
Follow these steps to upgrade.
1. Access the JetBrains eStore in one of the following ways:
- Click on the link from the email reminder; OR
- Click the Change Your Plan button from our Buy page. Provide your domain and hit the Get verification email. Click the link included in the verification email to change your plan; OR
- Click the Upgrade your plan button from your instance: Settings > Global.
2. Choose the plan you would like to upgrade to and the subscription type. Click Subscribe.
a) If you currently have monthly subscription, you can switch to yearly or keep the monthly subscription type.
b) If you currently have yearly subscription you can also switch to monthly or keep the yearly subscription type.
Please notice that your remaining balance is credited toward the chosen plan price. This is processed as a discount.
3. Verify your information on the Order Checkout page; in particular, check the discount amount.
4. Add/change your billing contact and address, if needed.
5. Choose the payment method. If paying with a credit card, provide the card details.
6. Confirm Payment.
7. Make a payment via your PayPal account or a local payment provider if available. If paying with a credit card, you will be redirected to the Confirmation page.
8. Verify your upgrade details on the Order Confirmation page, and you're good to go!
We will send you two emails: one with your Subscription Confirmation with the Order number, and a separate email with your invoice.
Note: Your plan will be upgraded automatically.