You can enable automatic subscription renewal if you pay with a Credit card or your PayPal account. You will be charged with a fixed amount, according to your current plan. The list of available plans.
Yearly subscription purchased/renewed will be renewed automatically, with the email notice sent prior.
You can renew your subscription manually by using JetBrains eStore. There are several ways to enter the eStore:
- Click on the link from the email reminder; OR
- Click the Change Your Plan button from our Buy page. Provide your domain and hit the Get verification email. Click the link included in the verification email to change your plan; OR
- Click the Upgrade your plan button from your instance: Settings>Global.
1. Click on the Subscription pack.
2. Choose the pack that you want to renew.
Please note that you can renew your subscription at any time, even before your current subscription expires. Although you can only renew your subscription for the next payment term. For example, if your current subscription expires in 2017, you can renew it till 2018. Your new subscription term will start the next day after your current subscription expires.
3. Verify your information of the Order Checkout page.
4. Add/change your billing contact and address.
5. Choose the payment method. If you've chosen to pay with your credit card, provide the card details.
6. Confirm Payment.
7. Make a payment via your PayPal account or available local payment system. If you've chosen to pay with the credit card, you'll be redirected to the Confirmation page right away.
8. Verify your renew details on the Order Confirmation page. You are done!
9. We'll email your Subscription Confirmation with the Order number and the invoice in a separate email.
10. Your plan will be upgraded automatically.