The fastest way to report multiple issues that are similar to one another is to generate an issue template URL.
- Open the New Issue page and define all of the attributes that you want to use for the collection of issues. Set the desired values for custom fields, add tags, enter a summary, and include optional text for the description.
- Before you report the issue, click the Generate issue template URL link, then copy the link to the clipboard.
- Click the Create button to report the original issue.
- Paste the issue template URL into the address bar of your browser.
- Click the Create button to report the second issue.
Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you've created all of the issues that you want to work with.
For more information, see Generate an Issue Template URL.