PomoDone is a performance and productivity tool that allows you to use the Pomodoro technique to track the time you spend on your tasks. You will be able to filter and resolve your YouTrack issues right in the PomoDone application, configure timers and breaks for your tasks, and use distraction shields to help you get things done effectively.
How to integrate YouTrack with PomoDone
The YouTrack steps (we consider here that you have an active YouTrack installation and at least project administrator permissions in your project):
The PomoDone steps:
- Download the PomoDone app (including a free 2-week trial).
- Sign in to your PomoDone account, or create a new one.
- Select YouTrack and enter your YouTrack address and permanent token:
- Once it has been connected, PomoDone will prompt you to select the YouTrack projects you want to track time for.
- In the settings, you can choose whether you want the issue ID to be displayed, which State value should be considered as resolved, and which tasks you’d like to track, among other things.
Now you’re all set. Open the PomoDone application, check the list of imported issues, and start tracking your time!
At the end of the day, you will be able to check your statistics to see how you spent your time over the course of the day or during a specific period.
Enjoy your productivity!