How to get rid of annoying message "The live update connection is taking longer than expected..." Follow
I regularly have the following message poping up :
"The live update connection is taking longer than expected. Please refer to the YouTrack reverse proxy configuration and verify that you have disabled buffering for connections that support live updates."
The other users from my team (using a different Internet Connexion) do not get this message.
Is there a way to disable this message (maybe by updating the time-out value) ?
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Hello Hakim, thank you for reaching out!
1) Please tell us the build number that you're using
2) Which browser are you using? Do you have a browser extension like AdBlock which could block the connection?
3) Do you have a firewall (local or network one) on your computer which could block the connection?
4) Does this message appear in your browser right after you open the board?
5) Do you use a reverse proxy on your instance?
we are faced with the same problem.
Using Firefox and Chrome. The version of YT is: 2017.1, Build 31322. We're not using SSL-Proxy in front of it. But using an Endpoint-Security Solution which might be involved.
Under: Global Settings >> Base URL >> the defined URI is identic with the called browser: location.href and an exception for this URI is defined.
However, we still get the message of delayed live update connection _
any ideas would be nice, thx
Wieland, I'm sorry for the delay. Could you please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org and share some details about your Endpoint-Security Solution?
Also please record and send us a HAR file on the opening of a tab until you see this message. Instructions for recording a HAR you can find here, p.3: https://youtrack-support.jetbrains.com/hc/en-us/articles/206546369-When-we-ask-you-to-provide-additional-details-logs-database-HAR-etc-
In addition we would like to ask you to send us your full logs. Thank you.
We also just started seeing this problem, which never occurred before today.
1) We are running YouTrack 2017.3, Build 36019
2) Browser is Chrome, running under Win10
3) Windows Server 2016 server has port 80 open as an Inbound rule.
4) Frequency of occurrence appears to be intermittent.
5) Reverse proxy? Unsure. How to determine this?