perhaps you can help me with the following issue, I don't understand:
I was testing for some weeks the youtrack application on my local windows notebook. It's a great tracking-software by the way :-)
Next I wanted to install it on a linux server. A clean Install and run was no problem on debian 7. But the last step, migrating the data from windows to linux gave me some headache... The steps were:
1) Create Backup on Windows Machine (tar.gz)
2) Copy Backup to folder teamsysdata on linux machine
3) Stop Service on linux
4) delete database-files on teamsysdata
5) extract backup
6) assign permissions with chown -R youtrack:youtrack teamsysdata
7) start youtrack server
8) when calling url (track.myserver..) on linux machine i am redirected to the login-window of my window-machine (http://localhost:..
Am I overlooking something here or is it a bug?
I am using youtrack 5.2.2 (on both machines)