I'm currently not able to bind Youtrack with our Gitlab CE instance.
Steps to reproduce:
- have a project on http://gitlab-ce-server/group/subgroup/project
- creating integration on gitlab project settings - works
- on youtrack > Admin > VCS Integration create New > Select Project (Not same name as in gitlab), service Gitlab, Project URL: http://gitlab-ce-server/group/subgroup/project AND http://gitlab-ce-server/ both were tested.
- token used is from the admin user with correct rights (postman test shows all projects if API call is being made)
- VCS Integration succeeds.
an Error is being thrown:
In case of http://gitlab-ce-server/:
In case of http://gitlab-ce-server/group/subgroup/project
Note: I've removed the field entries before taking a screenshot intentionally.
Using Youtrack On-Prem (latest version)