ATM integration with TC will set an issue's "Fixed in" field if i set the issue's state to Fixed even if i have not commited anything. If there is a way to change this behaviour?
The user story is following:
- we have 2 fields for version: "Fixed in" and "Released in". The thing is that major part of issues are merged into production branch and then goes live. So Fixed in can be 1.2.2323.444 but Released in 1.1.2324.666.
- The first one is set when Development build is completed
- The second one is set when Produciton build is completed
- Then i fix issue-1, commit it into VCS, set State to Fixed and run Development build
- The Issue-1 receives Fixed in value
- Then i fix issue-2, commit it into VCS, set State to Fixed and run Development build
- The Issue-2 receives Fixed in value
- Then i merge issue-1 into Production and Run production build ( i can even omit merging and just run Production build )
- Both issue-1 and issue-2 receives Released in value
So is there solution for me?