Some e-mails not converted to issues

Not sure if this is something I'm doing wrong or not.

When I send e-mails from my work account, they aren't being converted into issues. The error log (excerpt attached) reports a missing start boundary. I went ahead and attached the .msg file as well.

I sent e-mails from my personal account (originating from gmail), and those get picked up. I assume this has something to do with the message format.

Thanks!



Attachment(s):
This is a test issue.msg.zip
missingstart.txt.zip
3 comments
Comment actions Permalink

Hello, Adam!


I've created issue for your problem http://youtrack.jetbrains.net/issue/JT-11607, so you can vote for it and follow it, if you want to receive notifications when it is fixed.

0
Comment actions Permalink

Awesome! Thanks!

0

Please sign in to leave a comment.