Since the start of the year I'm using YouTrack and TeamCity on the job. We have completely overhauled our internal process to work with these two applications and up until today it's still the best direction we could have taken. So grats on the great products!
That being said, I'm an iPhone/iPad user and was abit disappointed that no apps were available for IOS.
This inspired me to make a YouTrack IOS app myself.
A few months further after much work I can say that the first version is available on the app store (with an iPad version currently in review).
The app currently supports these features:
- Listing all the issues with details
- Use filters that users can type in the searchbar
- Use all the saved searches for a user
- View attachments list and view some specific attachment types in app (txt files, image files and pdf files)
- Add new image attachments from the picture library / with the camera
- View, add and remove comments
- Update any of the custom fields
- Use an expanded view (similar to the web interface) which gives the user the option to immediatly show important fields
- Show custom field coloring
This is what the first version can do. Work has already been done for a next version which includes landscape orientation.
Since I have put much effort in creating a robust application and creating an iPad app, I haven't been able to setup a decent web page for the app, I have created a Facebook page which I currently use to communicate with any users that want to stay in touch. I'm also planning to open up a YouTrack in Cloud for user to register any bugs/feature requests.http://www.facebook.com/youtrackerclient
I thought I would let you guys know that there is now also an IOS option available for YouTrack.