Hi, I'm trying to translate YouTrack EAP version to my native language, but not successful.
YouTrack version: build #7076
Following instructions at: http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/YTD5/Translating+YouTrack+UI
My questions are:
1. Where is supportedLocales.xml?
I searched the directory and found one under directory <YouTrack dir>\work\Catalina\localhost\_\WEB-INF\classes\translations, but I'm not sure if it is the right one, because my modifications to it always lost after the service restart.
2. Where should I put the translation files?
Should I put them in the \WEB-INF\classes\translations directory, just as others, or should I put it in a directory outside YouTrack directory and define "Djetbrains.mps.webr.i18n.custom-translations" property which point to it?
3. What is the correct custom-translations directory layout?
According the instruction:
java -Djetbrains.mps.webr.i18n.custom-translations=/home/vadim/youtrack-i18n -jar youtrack.jar 8080
Should the actual file layout be
4. Should I restart service or juest click reload messages to take the modifications in effect?
5. I could not see my locale in the language drop down, looking into logs/errors.log also give me no idea. Where could I troubleshooting the translation process?