Is it possible to limit TeamCity mapping to process only issues with given subsystem in the project.
Use case is following:
1. There is project with issues related to some solution
2. Solution consists of several applications with independent release cycle (frontend, backend, reporting etc)
3. For each application there is a build in TC
4. Each issue has subsystem set to one of the applications
5. Application release TC build should update Fixed in Build only for those items having this application in subsystem field
I'm aware of parsing issue ids from commit comments, but it'd be nice to be able to process resolved issues that are not mentioned in commit comments.