I'm running YouTrack 5.2 (build #8723) and some time ago I started getting this notification: "YouTrack 5.2.1 (build #8778) is available" (it shows up at the top of the browser window).
I'd like to upgrade in order to keep my YouTrack instance current. However, I'm concerned about a couple of things:
- I've added new (custom) workflows to the default installation
- I've customized some of the workflows provided by YouTrack (e.g., notifyMultipleUnregisteredUsers)
So I'd like to ask the following questions:
- Is there a documented / recommended procedure for performing the upgrade?
- Will my own (new) workflows survive the upgrade?
- What will happen to the standard workflows that I've customized? For example, it would be important for me to keep my own version of notifyMultipleRegisteredUsers. However, I'm afraid that an upgrade would overwrite it with a new version and I would lose my customizations.
Thanks in advance!