I am unable to create a TeamCity mapping in YouTrack version 5.2.1.
I do the following steps:
1. Successfully add a TeamCity Server
2. Open the 'TeamCity Mapping' dialog
3. Select a YouTrack project
4. Select the added TeamCity server
5. Trying to select a TeamCity project, but get the following error:
"Logic error caused by: GET http://SERVERNAME/app/rest/projects
returned a response status of 401 Unauthorized"
I am using the built-in authentication mechanism in TeamCity, and the user I am logged in with on YouTrack also exists on TeamCity with the same username, password and e-mail.
Can you please help me?