Hi! Is it possible to have multiple parents for 1 subtask? Our use case is that we need to have one and the same task to be present in two different Agile Boards (one is for delivery and another one is a control center for tasks of a certain type). Swimlanes for both Agile Boards are based on Features.
STR are as follows:
- I create task in CC board in a particular swimlane and it becomes subtask of that particular swimlane
- Then, the task appears in the development board in Uncategorised
- when I move this task to a particular swimlane in development board and the previous link to swimlane (subtask of) is replaced with the new one
- the task is now in uncategorized in CC board
So, I see the following possible ways to resolve that conflict, however, not sure whether it is possible:
- multiple parents for one and the same subtask?
- possibility to customize link types used for agile boards aggregation?