Hi there, how are you doing?
We're trying to translate YouTrack 6.5 from English to Portuguese (BR) and we found this link: https://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/YTD65/Translating+YouTrack+UI, explaining how to do that, but unfortunately it didn't work. We follow the steps below:
- YouTrack was installed from a msi file and it's running as windows service (Windows 7 pt-br);
- We download the English localizable files and put into a subfolder called "pt_BR";
- On root folder, we create the supportedLocales.xml file with the correct xml format;
- We created the config file "youtrack.jvmoptions" with the following line: -Djetbrains.mps.webr.i18n.custom-translations=c:\YouTrack\CustomTranslation;
- The YouTrack service was restarted.
After these changes, YouTrack doesn't show the portuguese language option. :-(
Does anybody has any clue about what is wrong?
We appreciate any kind of help! :-)